Our mission is to work with passion alongside local people to advocate
- 37 hours per week
- Salary £21,000 per annum
- Permanent Position
- Closing date Tuesday 28th April 2020 at 5pm
- Interview date Monday 4th May 2020 over Skype
Empowerment is looking to recruit a dynamic individual to provide support to individuals in need of health and social care advocacy.
You will maintain a caseload of advocacy service users ensuring high quality provision at all times. You will be part of the Blackpool Advocacy Hub, the single point of access for all commissioned advocacy services in Blackpool. The successful candidate will be passionate about providing excellent services for adults, to ensure that their voice is heard when decisions are being made about their lives.
To apply you should have:
- Experience of working with people with mental health issues and learning disabilities
- A proven ability to develop positive and empowering relationships and to motivate and engage with people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Safeguarding procedures
- Enhanced DBS is required
- The ability to travel independently is essential
To request an application pack please
Or phone: 0300 32 32 100 and ask to speak to Diana Evans or Leanne Geoghegan
Please note as users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy. If you require additional support during the application process, please get in touch.